Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

What A Weekend!

I'm so sorry to have disappeared for a few days so early into my blog, but I found myself eyeball deep in client work over the weekend! I'm certainly not complaining about that!


My only beef with marathon writing sessions all weekend long is the time I lost with my family. Well, maybe not the only beef...I really need a more comfortable chair. It really made me think long and hard about managing my time better. After all, being available for my children and husband is my original inspiration for staying home.

I've been working to get my one year old on a better schedule, but I think its time to think about one for myself also. I'm really gaining nothing from working at home if I'm sacrificing my own happiness and enjoyment for working time.

If you have found yourself in the same boat that I am currently in, I encourage you to step back and look at why you chose to work from home. Are you able to accomplish what you set out to do, while working on the schedule you are? If not, maybe its time for some mental reorganization!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home