Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Great New Resource For Paid Bloggers

Getting paid to blog is becoming huge in the world of freelance writing. I admit that I am always writing for other people's blogs, often neglecting my own. (Sorry guys, the clients pay better than the adsense clicks have been!)

Two amazing professional bloggers have come together to provide a plethora of advice for those who earn their living as bloggers and for those who are just starting out. Deb Ng and Jennifer Chait, both successful bloggers with major blog networks, have started Network Blogging Tips, to help answer the big questions that many of us have about finding blogging jobs, driving traffic to your blog, and deciding if the pay is right.

I have read through quite a bit of the site and have found loads of information and tips that I plan on putting to use in the very near future. If you blog for pay, or are considering applying for a blogging position, do yourself a favor and see what these ladies have to say!

3 comments:

I found this same blog today. So far I'm liking it. It's good to see it turn up here.

March 31, 2008 at 4:54 PM  

Thanks for the link love :)

April 2, 2008 at 1:15 PM  

Thanks for the tremendous tips, your writing style is astonishing. I came across this blog through Entrecard, for sure I will be coming for more. By the way your recommendations are awesome, I have checked those blogs and all I could say there is a bunch of useful stuff there.

April 9, 2008 at 12:22 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home